Report an Issue to the Public Works Department

The City of Moab's Public Works Department places a high priority on providing high-quality customer service to its citizens and addressing issues in a prompt manner. If you would like to make a service request or report an issue, please utilize the "Report an Issue" link below. Please use the "Continue as Guest" option.

Report an Issue

Examples of issues to report include:

Sewer overflowSidewalk damage
Water breakTree damage
Streetlight outStreet sign
Park or restroom issueCode violation

Please provide a brief description of the issue, location, and email and/or phone number. This is the preferred method to track reported issues.

Please note: This is not intended for emergency requests. So, if this is a life-threatening or after-hours emergency, please call 9-1-1.

During normal working hours, you can contact the Public Works Department at 435-259-7485.